No products in the cart.
Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting Sahar – such a sweet gal! Her wedding had already taken place in Dallas, TX and she is having her wedding reception here in Seattle! Sahar decided on a look that was golden, smoked and glittered with crisp brows. Her red lip and soft highlighted makeup accented her jewelry. I gave her full towering curls to complete the look.
(Taken with my iPhone – No Filters/Photoshop)
Game Plan: I will be giving her a deeper contour (and who doesn’t love a little more contouring??) as well as adding my signature hair padding to the look for added height – and 22″ Hair Extensions!
- Laura Mercier Primer
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer
- Gabriel Cosmetics Eye Cream
- MAC Paint Pot – Soft Ocre
- Tarte Palette – In Bloom
- Inglot Gel Liner – #66
- Too Faced Glitter Glue w/NYX Glitter
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
- NARS Loose Setting Powder – Crystal
- ABH Banana Powder – Highlight
- ABH Havana – Contour
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow – Warm
- Dose Of Colors – Brick Liquid Lipstick
- ABH Brow Book – Ebony
- Too Faced Mascara – Better Than Sex
- Redken Heat Protect Spray
- Redken Anti-Frizz Smoothing Milk
- NUME Wand
- Moroccan Oil Hair Spray
******This is just the sneak peek – Stay tuned for the FULL end result added to my gallery!******